This is beyond easy and way faster to make than I had imagined. Since I don’t eat cheese very often I made a bunch of these without cheese for me and planned to give the cheesy ones all to Mark. I love tater tots and bacon and way pretty surprised how much these the cheese took these too the max. There’s also a bacon wrapped Brussels sprouts version too!
Bacon + Tots = Great
Bacon + Tots + Chz = AMAZING (in Oprah singing voice)
- Take a slice of bacon and cut it into 2 or 3 pieces
- Put a piece of cheese down
- Put a tater tot on top of cheese (feel free to omit chz if dairy aint yo thang)
- Roll bacon around it (stretch it if you need to but stretching it might make the tot explode while cooking)
- Roll in brown sugar (add spices to brown for a nice herb flavor)
- Bake until the bacon is cooked – ENJOY (400 degrees?)
For more details on this recipe watch my video below. This recipe was inspired by a Damn Delicious recipe.