This blew my mind. I had no idea before this moment how good a pizza covered in meat could be. I’ve seen a million ads for “meat loves pizza” but I never thought in a million years that they could be talking to me. This recipe changed my whole expectation for pizza. I want some more right now.
- I cooked chicken breast in a skillet with oil
- Once chicken was cooked I chopped it up and mixed it will hot sauce & butter
- Roll out pizza dough (I use Trader Joes store bought dough)
- Do a thin layer pasta sauce, then add buffalo chicken and any other toppings (chz and/or jalapeno)
- Bake at 425 til dough is done/golden and pizza smells epic
For more details on this recipe watch my video below