I have a renewed love affair with rice. And beans. Pork tenderloin is sooo underrated. It’s very affordable and makes me feel fancy when I eat it. It’s like my poor mans steak. We usually bake our tenderloin so it was really nice cooking on the stove with some oil. This dish is easy, cheap and filling.
- Cook rice (maybe garnish with cilantro and lime juice)
- Heat up can of beans or cook fresh
- Saute onions in oil then set them aside
- Slice up the pork and cook that in the skillet that had onions, add more oil
- Heat up a couple tortillas and fill your plate. ENJOY
For more details on this recipe watch my video below