I seriously eat banana ice cream everyday (sometimes I’ll do a smoothie instead). Frozen bananas are a daily dessert. I’ve made them a million ways (here’s my most basic way and here’s Cookies N Cream Ice Cream Vegan) but this was whim. Here, shooting from the hip, I made a very bad ass vegan fall vegan ice cream. Since I was just dicking around I wasn’t thinking about the graham crackers that I had in the pantry. Crusted graham graham crackers is a more ideal topping for pumpkin pie ice cream. I’ve since had it with crackers. Mini chocolate chips are awesome, graham crackers are awesome…. do what you will.
In the food processor:
- 2 chopped and frozen bananas (process to break them up)
- Add 4 TB of pumpkin
- 1 TB sweetener (I used agave)
- 1/2 ts cinnamon, dash of nutmeg & clove
- Add COLD water as needed, very small amounts!
- Process. Serve once smooth and top with something epic.
For more details on this recipe watch my video below
- Once the texture starts to come together add