I love banana bread. I do have a fat free chocolate frosting recipe that will be pretty epic on this but I will admit this is pretty sweet all in it’s own. I had a million bananas dying on my counter and decided to bake them instead of freeze them. I love this recipe and already want to make more. This will make a lifetime supply of bread. I’m sure you could freeze some or gift it to your friends. Better yet, have a potluck since you’ve got more than enough to share.
- Mash about a dozen over ripe bananas in a bowl
- Add to bowl 1.5 cups of sugar (brown!)
- Add to bowl 4.5 cups flour
- Add 1 TB cinnamon and a dash of nutmeg and clove
- Add TB baking powder and mix
- Pour into multiple baking dishes and bake 375-400 degree
- After 30 minutes start keeping an eye on it. When it smells amazing the tests done ENJOY
For more details on this recipe watch my video below. This was inspired by this recipe.