Make this and invite people over for a dinner potluck. The first time we made this we were blown away by the rich and complex flavors. Shortly after we went to a potluck in the woods and brought this along with beans & rice and vegan blueberry muffins. This salsa harmonized with every savory dish that was brought including an incredible mashed sweet potato Indian dish that my friend made. This will compliment and enhance most Mexican & Indian dishes.
- Chop 1/2 of a very large mango & put half in the blender
- Diced up the other half and place in your salsa bowl
- Dice tomatoes, cilantro & onion and put those in the salsa bowl with diced mangos
- Blend the chopped mango with lime juice, cilantro & habanero
- Pour the blended half with the diced half to have a chunky salsa, no salt needed
For more details on this recipe watch my video below