This recipe was made in conjunction with the ever beautiful layered Fat Free Pudding Pie that I made recently. Since this isn’t creamy (it’s fat free, yo) it has a descendant jello-ness to it. This was fast to make, faster to eat, hella cheap and a quick clean up. I have starry eyes with where all I could take this recipe…layers of almond butter & crumbled graham crackers perhaps.
- I took half a cup of sugar (I used brown) and put it in an unheated pot
- I sifted 1/4 cup corn starch & 1/3 cup of cocoa powder in with the sugar and dry mixed
- I added 2 cups of almond milk, whisked (allowing then corn starch dissolve) & then added heat
- I stirred until it started to boil (boiling is the the magic to thicken with corn starch)
- You can thin it down with more almond milk if it feels like the thickens is too much
- Maybe let it cool for a minute before carefully portioning out the hot or warm pudding
- Once it cooled down it will have gelled up a bit and be ready to eat. ENJOY
For more details on this recipe watch my video below. This recipe was inspired by Hell Yeah Its Vegan.