Dude, these are Fucking Cheap, Fucking Easy, Fucking Good. More variations of this to come since I pretty much want to eat something in this realm daily. Come back to this recipe, the New Year is hours away and we all want to be a Rich Bitch. When thinking of cheap food that warms the soul think of this recipe. If you want fat free these will likely come out crunchy which is good but by fully coating them with oil the flour tortilla comes out crispy & flaky.
Be sure to go light on my spice recommendation if you don’t want such a strong taste….or simply use a curry blend to taste. Also the more spices you add the more salt you’ll need. Flour tortillas don’t need to be warmed in order to roll up without breaking. Corn tortillas will need to be warmed up first.
- Chop and boil 5 small potatoes (25 oz) for about 25-35 minutes
- Drain potatoes once soft and mash with at least 2 TB of vegan butter
- In a small bowl put 2 ts of each of the follow: turmeric, cumin, coriander, fenugreek then add 1 ts of onion powder, 1 ts salt, 1/2 ts garlic powder. We also added some cayenne pepper. Mix well then add to the mashed potatoes.
- You can take this to the max with sauteed onions, fried cumin & mustard seed, spinach and peas. I kept this simple.
- Grease your baking sheet with 2.5 TB oil
- Place 8 tortillas on a plate and stuff them with the potato filling
- Roll up your stuff tortilla then roll them in the baking sheet oil. Sprinkle with salt!
- Bake seam side down for 25 minutes at 400 degrees. Serve with salsa or Vegan Fat Free Ranch! ENJOY
For more details on this recipe watch my video below