Believe me when I tell you “HOOOOLY FUCK”. <— dude, I can’t get over this recipe. #1. A baby can whip this up in two second. It’s way too easy. #2. The flavors goes above and beyond my high horse expectations. Make this! And if you need something sweet to go with this savory dish I’d recommend Vegan Cherry Cheese Danish made with crescent rolls.
SIDE NOTE: I’ve made Vegan Spinach Dip Rolls!!
- Put a whole container of vegan cream cheese in a mixing bowl. *side note below.
- Pour about a quarter of the container of vegan sour cream (tofutti) onto the vegan cream cheese and whisk till smooth
- Add 1/2 ts onion powder & 1/4 ts garlic powder
- Chop 2 handfuls of fresh spinach (or add drained frozen spinach) and mix into the creamy mixture
- Place crescent triangles overlapping each other to look like a sun or psychedelic wreath and lay mixture along the middle. Wrap the dough around the mixture. Watch my video to really take in what I’m saying.
- Bake 400 degrees for about 18 minutes. The outside will be golden while the center will be doughy. Its amazing. ENJOY!*Trader Joe’s has it’s own brand of vegan cream cheese which looks like it’s from the same manufacturer of tofutti’s cream cheese. Just a guess. It might be cheaper, I’m not sure. I saw a coconut cream cheese at whole foods, coconut is the main ingredient instead of soy but it still has soy in it. I shall try it! The Vegan Spinach Dip Recipe was inspired by this recipe here. For more details on this recipe watch my video below.