I’ve make this before minus the corn but was totally craving tortilla chips so I made a new video showing the same old-same old. Holla! Ever since I’ve been eating more adequately with my salt (aka not going overboard) tortilla chips with their lifetime supply of salt taste amazing! Fuck it, let’s not be perfectionists. When you’re looking at the cheese sauce remind yourself that you’re just eating carrots & potatoes. Now go pat yourself on the back.
CHEESE SAUCE: 3 med potatoes, 2 long carrots, water, salt, onion & garlic powder, 1 lime
PLUS: can of beans, can of corn, salsa, cilantro
- Boil or Steam 2 cups of peeled potatoes & 1 cup carrots
- Put cooked veggies in blender with 1/2 cup of water. Blend!
- Add 1-2 ts salt, 1/4 ts garlic powder. 1/4 ts onion powder & 1 TB citrus juice (I just used a whole lime)
- Add either 3 TB of oil OR water. Blend!
- Add 1/2 cup nutritional flakes. Blend! Add tiny amounts of water if it’s too thick to blend.
Layer Chips, Vegan Cheese, Black Beans & Corn. Garnish with salsa & cilantro. ENJOY
For more details on this recipe watch my video below. Vegan cheese sauce recipe was inspired by Veggie On A Penny.