Everyday all day I want to eat roasted veggies with grilled onion & pepper. This week I’m on a streak with the roasted veggies. I prefer to grill the onion & pepper in the george foreman grill with a sprinkle of salt & spray of oil instead of sauteing in oil on the stove top but it’s all the same.
4 oz angel hair pasta, 2 yellow squash, 2 zucchini, 4 oz of mushroom, 1/4 of bell pepper, 1/4 onion, 1 TB oil, salt/pepper & 3 TB balsamic vinaigrette
- Chop yellow squash & zucchini and mix in sliced mushrooms. Mix the veggies so that the mushrooms are not on top to soak up all of the oil. Add 1 TB minimum and mix the oil in. Extra oil is optional.
- Lay veggies on baking sheet sprayed with oil and dash salt on top.
- Bake veggies at 400 for 25 minutes
- Chop onions & bell pepper and saute til soft in oil with salt
- Boil pasta and strain. Pour 3 TB of balsamic vinaigrette and mix in and add veggies on top. ENJOY!