These three easy vegan desserts are great for potlucks, holidays and parties. If you want more details on each dessert I made an individual page for each which is linked through out this post.
43 oreos (25+10+8), 5 TB vegan butter, 1 can coconut cream, 1 container vegan cream cheese (I used daiya), 1 cup powdered sugar (120 grams), 1 cup chocolate chips (176 grams), 1/2 cup coconut cream (without the coconut water)
- Wrap your baking glass in foil so that you can remove the dessert & cut into bars when it’s ready
- Put 25 oreos and 5 TB of melted vegan butter in a food processor. Once cookies are completely crushed press the mixture into the bottom of the lined glass.
- Put a can of coconut cream (include the small amount of water in the can) & vegan cream cheese in the food processor. Blend smooth. Add 1 cup powdered sugar, blend smooth.
- Chop or break up 10 oreos and hand mix them into the cream cheese filling. Pour on top of the oreo crust. Refrigerate overnight.
- (Next day!) Melt 1 cup of chocolate chips with a 1/2 cup of coconut cream. If the chocolate mixture is super hot let it cool down.
- Cut 8 oreos in half. Pour the chocolate mixture on top, smooth it out then insert the cookies into the top.
- Cool for a couple hours then cut into bars. ENJOY!
For more details on this recipe watch my video below. This recipe was inspired by Delightful Made.
1 mini can (6 oz) of coconut cream, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup chocolate chips (64 grams), 1 ts coconut oil, chopped nuts, as many apples as you want
- Boil coconut cream with brown sugar. I cooked mine for a total of 25 minutes. First I got it up to a boil then slowly lowered the heat 3 times til it was at a soft boil. The higher the heat and the longer you boil the thicker your caramel sauce will come out. It will seem watery but will thicken as it cools.
- After letting the caramel sauce cool overnight it’s time to melt the chocolate with coconut oil.
- Chop some nuts and slice some apples. Drizzle chocolate sauce and caramel sauce then sprinkle with nuts. ENJOY
For more details on this recipe watch my video below
Donuts: 1 cup flour (180 grams), 1/4 cup sugar (76 grams), 1/2 t baking powder, 1/4 cup oil, 1/2 cup water
Icing: 1 cup powdered sugar (120 grams), 1 TB cocoa powder (5 grams), 2 TB almond milk
Toppings: 8 vegan marshmallows, 1 TB vegan butter, 1 vegan graham cracker sheet
- Mix all dry donut ingredients then mix in wet. Once batter is smooth spray donut baking sheet with oil. Add batter and bake about 15 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Make icing by whisking all the powdered sugar, cocoa powder and almond milk together. Coat the doughnuts once they are cooled.
- Chop graham crackers into dust and small pieces
- I wasn’t 100% sure how to melt vegan marshmallows so I microwaved them until they looked like they were going to explode. Then I added in 1 TB of vegan butter and microwaved them so more. I mixed the vegan butter with the vegan marshmallows and microwaved them again. 3rd time was the magic number. Quickly drizzle it over the donuts. Dust with graham crackers. ENJOY
For more details on this recipe watch my video below. This recipe was inspired by The Flaming Vegan.