Here are 6 stupid easy recipes to make for your next hippie gathering.
1/2 cauliflower (Garnish with spring onion & sesame seed)
Sauce: 1/4 cup of both liquid sweetener & soy sauce (I used agave & reduced sodium soy), 1/2 TB sesame seed oil, squirt of sriracha, dash of rice vinegar, 1/2 ts ginger powder, 1/2 TB corn starch
Batter: 1/2 cup flour, 3/4 cup almond milk or water, 1/2 TB sesame seed oil, 1/2 ts baking soda
- Chop cauliflower into bite sized pieces
- Mix everything together for the batter. Slowly add the liquid so that your batter doesn’t come out too wet. Add a dash of extra flour in case it does.
- Mix cauliflower into batter. Place coated pieces on a baking sheet. Bake at 450 for 10 minutes or until coating looks dry.
- To make sauce put everything into a pot and boil. I simply got the mixture up to boil on high heat while stirring. Once it boiled I turned the heat off but let the pot stay on the hot burner. My sauce thickened up nicely. It sat on the burner for 15 minutes or so after I turned off the heat.
- Take cauliflower out of the oven. Let it cool for a few minutes. Put cooled coated cauliflower in a bowl and mix in kung pao sauce. Bake on a cookie sheet for an additional 10 minutes or so at 450. Garnish with spring onion & sesame seed. ENJOY
For more details on this recipe watch my video below. This recipe was inspired by Connoisseurus Veg (lot of great stuff on there!)
1 container vegan cream cheese, .25-.5 cup vegan sour cream, 1/2 ts onion powder, 1/4 ts garlic powder, 2 handfuls of chopped spinach, 1 container crescent rolls, .25 cup Italian bread crumbs (optional)
- Either hand whisk or use a food processor to combine 1 container vegan cream cheese, .25-.5 cup vegan sour cream, 1/2 ts onion powder, 1/4 ts garlic powder. The less sour cream you use the less messy it may be. Chunky or smoothie is fine with the mixture.
- Mix in 2 handfuls of chopped spinach. Mix well.
- Unroll dough from the package. Divide the filling into 4 parts. Put half of each part inside of the dough. Roll the dough over the filling as shown in the video below.
- Roll the prepared dough in bread crumbs for added texture. (optional)
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes. ENJOY
For more details on this recipe watch my video below
1 container of vegan crescent rolls, 1/2 brick of vegan cheese cut into 8 pieces, 8-16 pieces of vegan pepperoni slices, 1-2 TB oil, garlic powder & Italian spices, pasta sauce, 1/4 cup of shredded cheese (Makes 8 Pizza Bombs)
- Cut unrolled crescent rolls into 8 pieces. Ball each of the 8 pieces of dough then flatten them out.
- Put 1-2 pieces of vegan pepperoni on the bottom then a cube of vegan cheese on top. Putting a small spoon of pasta sauce down before vegan pepperoni is optional.
- Close the dough around the filling. Ensure the dough is 100% sealed. Place on cookie sheet.
- Put spices in oil and coat the pot of all of the dough. Sprinkle with vegan shredded cheese & salt on top. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes. ENJOY
For more details watch my video below. This recipe was inspired by Buzzfeed.
350 grams of potatoes, 2 TB vegan butter, 1/2 cup frozen peas, .5 TB turmeric, .5 TB coriander powder, dash of garlic & onion powder, salt, box of puff pastry (pepperage farms is PETA approved)
- Chop, boil then drain potatoes. Mash with 2 TB vegan butter. Mix in 1/2 cup frozen peas, .5 TB turmeric, .5 TB coriander powder, dash of garlic & onion powder & salt.
- Set potato mixture aside to chill
- Roll out your thawed puff pastry dough and cut each of the sheets into 9 squares
- Put as much filling into the middle of dough while still being able to seal all of the edges. Using a fork push the dough to seal the sides. You can use water to help seal the edges but I didn’t.
- Bake at 400 for 18 minutes or until golden. ENJOY
For more details on this listen watch my video below
430 grams of potatoes (golf ball size), 1/2 TB vegan butter, 6 slices of vegan pepperoni (or bacon), 1/2 vegan shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, salt & pepper (chives for garnish)
- Boil potatoes just enough to slice in half and scoop out the inside without the potato breaking in half. about 15 minutes or so. Let potatoes cool for a few minutes before cutting. In addition to scooping the inside of the potatoes into a bowl also cut the ends of the potatoes so they’ll stand up.
- Mix in the potato insides 1/2 TB vegan butter
- Add in diced vegan pepperoni but save a few to garnish with. Salt & pepper
- Salt the tops of the potatoes. Use your fingers to stuff the filling into the potatoes.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees
- Top with sour cream. pepperoni pieces and chives. ENJOY
For more details watch my video below
1 container of crescent rolls, 1 TB oil (or vegan butter!), garlic & onion powder, chopped parsley, 1/4 cup (or more!) shredded vegan cheese (Makes 6 Rolls)
- Chop crescent rolls into a ton a pieces. Cut along the middle long ways so that you have 4 long pieces. Then chop each of those 4 pieces into 4 more pieces.
- Mix crescent roll pieces with melted vegan butter or oil. Mix and add in spices & parsley. Add shredded cheese. Mix well.
- Spray muffin tray. Layer dough pieces evenly on the tray. Make sure there’s plenty of shredded cheese in the middle. Bake at 375 for 15- 20 minutes. ENJOY
For more details on this recipe watch my video below. This recipe was inspired by Buzzfeed.