These potato bites are so good. My only issue is that you shouldn’t over or under cook the potatoes. They need to be cooked just enough to slice in half and scoop out the inside without the potato breaking in half.
430 grams of potatoes (golf ball size), 1/2 TB vegan butter, 6 slices of vegan pepperoni (or bacon), 1/2 vegan shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, salt & pepper (chives for garnish)
- Boil potatoes just enough to slice in half and scoop out the inside without the potato breaking in half. about 15 minutes or so. Let potatoes cool for a few minutes before cutting. In addition to scooping the inside of the potatoes into a bowl also cut the ends of the potatoes so they’ll stand up.
- Mix in the potato insides 1/2 TB vegan butter
- Add in diced vegan pepperoni but save a few to garnish with. Salt & pepper
- Salt the tops of the potatoes. Use your fingers to stuff the filling into the potatoes.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees
- Top with sour cream. pepperoni pieces and chives. ENJOY
For more details watch my video below