Looking for an easy & lazy vegan appetizer? Here we go! Don’t these look like the perfect finger food for your party…. we’ll they are messy as fuck. NOT FINGER FOOD. These are super delicious. Check out my Vegan Spinach Dip Crescent Roll Ring recipe. It’s so pretty! These rolls seem good for a potluck where as the Crescent Roll Ring would be beautiful on a dinner table (think dinner party or Thanksgiving).
When I made the crescent roll ring I used a different brand of vegan cream cheese. That might have been the reason it whipped up so smoothly last time. This time I kept adding more and more vegan sour cream to thin it out but it stayed kind of chunky. Solutions; Don’t giving a fuck or give a fuck & use a food processor. Either option is good.
1 container vegan cream cheese, .25-.5 cup vegan sour cream, 1/2 ts onion powder, 1/4 ts garlic powder, 2 handfuls of chopped spinach, 1 container crescent rolls, .25 cup Italian bread crumbs (optional)
- Either hand whisk or use a food processor to combine 1 container vegan cream cheese, .25-.5 cup vegan sour cream, 1/2 ts onion powder, 1/4 ts garlic powder. The less sour cream you use the less messy it may be. Chunky or smoothie is fine with the mixture.
- Mix in 2 handfuls of chopped spinach. Mix well.
- Unroll dough from the package. Divide the filling into 4 parts. Put half of each part inside of the dough. Roll the dough over the filling as shown in the video below.
- Roll the prepared dough in bread crumbs for added texture. (optional)
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes. ENJOY
For more details on this recipe watch my video below