Here’s a crazy tasty High Carb Low Fat day of eating. Want to know the calorie and macro nutrient breakdown for everything shown here? This whole thing was 2,916 calories! 79% carbs, 12% fat, 9% protein. If you think I ate almost 3,000 calories today then you’ve lost your damn mind. I split this with husband. 1,500 for me, 1,500 for him plus he ate a bunch of other shit too. Thanks bro.
This is the nice cream of champions. I can not say enough good stuff about thick dark fudge chocolate syrup, baby vegan marshmallows and animal crackers. Dude, animal crackers! Completely under rated! How have I not bought them before?! Aldi doesn’t have honey free graham crackers but their animal crackers are vegan. Between the choice of paying top dollar for some honey free graham crackers at the fancy food store or paying bottom dollar at aldi for “almost graham crackers” (that what I think of with animal crackers) I’ll go with the latter. So much cheaper and these vegan recipes need to be cheap.
2 large frozen bananas (240 grams), 4 TB agave (80 grams), 3 TB cocoa powder or less (15 grams), 2 servings of mini marshmallows (56 grams), 2 servings of animal or graham crackers (60 grams), cold water
- Measure out marshmallows and crackers. Set aside.
- Put 3 TB of agave in a bowl and mix with 2-3 TB cocoa powder
- In a food processor (or high speed blender) process frozen bananas with 1 TB agave & a tiny dash of cold water.
- Layer banana ice cream with vegan marshmallows and crackers. ENJOY
I made a mini batch of this fat free vegan cheese sauce. Even though it’s crazy good I get over it pretty quickly when I make a full batch. I got the shout out on instagram from Eliana that I should be adding 1/3 cup of oil to the recipe. I 100% believe that would take this to the next level but for all you 10 percenters with your low oil diet I think this fat free recipe will get you through.
2.6 lbs potatoes (1,176 grams) + 1 TB oil (14 grams)
Official Vegan Cheese Sauce recipe.
Or what I did in the video for a mini batch: 142 grams peeled potatoes + 90 grams carrots, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, 1/2 lime, 1/4 cup nutritional flakes
- Slice 2.6 lbs of potatoes up. Coat with 1 TB oil (optional). Bake at 400 degrees for 55 minutes or until golden.
- Make sauce! Chop & boil 1 part carrots to 2 parts potatoes.
- Once soft blend carrots and potatoes with 1/2 lime, sprinkle of salt, garlic powder and onion powder. Add 1/4 cup- 1/2 cup nutritional flakes. Add just enough water to blend. You’ll want this on the thicker side. Taste to make sure there’s enough salt and spices. ENJOY
This recipe was inspired by Eat Healthy, Eat Happy (CHECK OUT HER PICTURES!)
Fuck, I forgot to take a picture of this so here’s a low qualify screenshot from the video below. I have not perfected this recipe. It’s good, I recommend you try it. If you can think of ways to take this to the max please let me know! I’ve made this before with nutritional flakes but didn’t add them to this batch. Feel free to check that recipe out Vegan Cauliflower Fettuccine Alfredo.
4 oz pasta, 1/2 of small cauliflower, onion & garlic powder, water, salt & parsley (nutritional flakes optional)
- Chop & boil cauliflower
- Put in blender and add just enough water to blend. Add spices and salt to taste.
- Put sauce on cooked pasta. Garnish with parsley. ENJOY
Here’s more of my What I Eat In A Day posts. Video of todays feast below.