Dude this is the pizza party of your dairy free dreams. Here we have a Vegan White Garlic Pizza, Vegan Cinnamon Crumb Dessert Pizza + Vegan Garlic Butter Dipping Sauce.
In the video below I took a one pound pizza dough from trader joes and cut it in half to make the two recipes shown in the pictures. The recipes below will be for a whole pound of dough each. One full garlic pizza and one full dessert pizza!
Vegan Garlic White Pizza
Mark and I are not garlic people but this garlic white pizza is epic. Its the easiest thing to make. Serving this made me feel fancy. It was like, “yeah, I’m cultured.” <—- say what? I did use my luxurious “buttery” coconut oil. That shit is PURE butter flavor. But olive oil (or really any oil) will make this taste amazing. As non-garlic people I used 2-3 garlic cloves on half a dough and 3-5 garlic cloves on a whole pound of dough. It was not too strong.
1 lb pizza dough (I used trader joes), 3 TB oil, 3-5 garlic cloves, salt, 5-6 oz vegan cheese (I used daiya) (flour for working with pizza dough)
- Dust a large cutting board and your hands with flour. Work dough in to desired shape. Move dough onto greased cookie sheet.
- Mix 3 TB oil with 3-5 crusted garlic cloves. Mix a sprinkle of salt over the garlic and mix it all together.
- Pour mixture onto pizza. Distribute garlic and oil evenly across surface. Feel free to coat the crust edges with oil too.
- Top with vegan chz and bake til crust is golden. I did 400 degrees for 18-25 minutes. ENJOY
Vegan Cinnamon Crumb Dessert Pizza
The first time I made this it came out a bit more crumbly. This time I think I mashed the vegan butter too much by pinching the mixture in my hands at the end of mixing it. Either way it was flipping delicious. I love cinnamon/brown sugar/butter flavor. So good. I always go overboard with the sugar topping so I’m going to recommend smaller portions of the topping ingredients below. You’re welcome to read through the link below that shows the original recipe.
First time I made this was for a family dinner and everyone was like “WOW!!!!!!!!!”. So that made me think I should make it again for you guys. This is a crazy easy recipe. If I have to work hard for a wow then it’s the wrong recipe.
1/2 cup flour, 3 TB brown sugar, 3 TB white sugar, 1 stick vegan butter (1/4 cup), 1 ts cinnamon (or more), 1/2 cup powdered sugar, 1+ TB almond milk, 1 lb pizza dough (flour for working with dough)
- Flour hands and working surface. Form dough into desired shape. Place shaped dough onto greased baking sheet.
- Mix 1/2 flour with 3 TB each of brown and white sugar and 1 ts of cinnamon. Add 1 stick of cut up vegan butter. With a fork mash the vegan butter into the dry ingredients until the butter is in small crumbly pieces.
- Spread crumbles on top of dough and bake until crust is golden. I did 400 degrees for 18-25 minutes.
- Mix 1/2 cup powdered sugar with 1 TB almond milk. If icing is too thick add 1 ts of almond milk at a time. Pour icing in a plastic, cut the edge and drizzle over cooled dessert pizza. ENJOY
Inspired by Creations By Kara
Vegan Garlic Butter For Dipping
Want to take a garlic pizza to the max? Make a batch of vegan garlic butter to dip it in! It takes less than a minute and is sooo good.
1 stick vegan butter (1/4 cup), 1 ts garlic powder, salt (optional)
- Melt vegan butter. Took less than 1 minute in the microwave.
- Mix in garlic powder. Taste to see if it you want salt or more garlic. ENJOY