I love no bake desserts! Two out of three are gluten free desserts but these could easily be make all gluten free.
Vegan Peanut Butter Cup Bars
I cut mine into 7 slices and they were so rich and filling! Satisfying actually. How often can I call a dessert satisfying? Usually I just want more after I finish the first piece. The crust came out a bit too sweet so feel free to use less sweetener barring the crust still holds up (my guess it will). And as always you can use any nut butter or sticky sweetener you’d like.
Oatmeal Crust: 1 cup oatmeal (102g), 5.25 TB almond butter (84g) , 5.25 TB agave (105g)
- Mix everything together and push into a lined pan
- Put in the fridge
Peanut Butter Layer (I used almond butter): .6 cup (10.5 TB) almond butter (170g), 5.25 TB agave (105g), 1/2 cup oat flour (66g)
- Microwave nut butter with agave to smooth
- Add oat flour and mix well. Mix until the paste thickens to a dough
- Pour over crust and push it flat
- Put in the fridge
Chocolate Frosting Layer: 1/3 cup canned coconut milk, 3/4 cup chocolate chips (142g)
- Mix chocolate chips and coconut milk together
- Microwave slowly in short burst of 15 seconds mixing every time
- Once smooth pour on top of dessert fridge to frosting sets. ENJOY
inspired by The big Mans World
Vegan Oreo Cheesecake Bars
I’ve made ones like these before but was inspired by the recipe linked below to make them a little differently this second time. Crowd pleaser, fo sho.
12+7 oreo or knock off sandwich cookies, 2 TB vegan butter, 1 can coconut cream (I used almost a whole can), 1 container vegan cream cheese (I used daiya), 8 TB powdered sugar
- In a food processor crush 12 cookies with 2 TB melted vegan butter. Press this crust into pan and refrigerate.
- Pour coconut cream, vegan cream cheese and powdered sugar into blender. Blend til smooth and pour on crust.
- Chop 7 cookies and place on the dessert. Refrigerate til solid. ENJOY
Inspired by Hot chocolate Hits
Vegan No Bake Coconut Swiss Rolls
These are called swiss rolls on youtube. It might be a cultural thing. I saw a handful of Indian women making these and calling them swiss rolls. These are not like the little debbie cakes you see here in America even though they look a lot alike. I almost didn’t make this recipe. I saw that I was out of almond butter. I was like, “should I sit here and cry or go to the store”. So I went with option C, I used Mark’s peanut butter. And all was well! I love the look of these and how simple they were to making. And best texture ever! I would say these tasted like the most decadent no baked cookie on planet earth.
*these cut kind of weird. I wonder if cutting them pre-refrigeration would have been better.
5 TB peanut butter (85g), 2.5 TB agave (50g), 4 TB cocoa powder (20g), 2 TB oat flour (16g), 6 TB coconut flakes (24g), 3 TB powdered sugar (24g), 2 TB vegan butter, 1 TB coconut flour (8g)
- Microwave nut butter with sweetener for about 30 seconds or until soft. Mix well. Mix in cocoa powder and oat flour. Add more oat flour if the paste is still sticky.
- Mix coconut flakes, powdered sugar, vegan butter and coconut flour in a bowl
- Grease parchment paper with vegan butter and roll chocolate dough out into a square. Pat the coconut filling on top of the dough.
- Roll the chocolate dough up with the help of the parchment paper (as shown in the video). Put in the fridge to firm up then cut into slices. ENJOY
Inspired by Kanak’s Kitchen