Smaller portions. That shall be my new way. College friendly, dessert for one person that will last a few days. No bake, gluten free and vegan. What more could one person want?
Vegan Oatmeal Bars – No Bake // Gluten Free
Yes please. Oatmeal cookies and oatmeal bars and so underrated. I truly need to explore every version possible.
Bars: 1 cup oatmeal (100g), 5.25 TB almond butter (84g), 4 TB agave (80g)
Toppings: handful chocolate chips (50g), 1 ts coconut oil (4g), handful vegan white chocolate chips (buy on amazon and vegan online snack shops), 1 TB almond butter
- Mix everything for the bars in a bowl. Place in 4X4 tin (I partitioned 4 X 8 tin) and put in fridge.
- Slowly microwave chocolate chips with coconut oil in 15 second bursts until melted
- Pour chocolate sauce on top of the solid bar. Without cleaning the chocolate out of the container mix vegan white chocolate chips with it. Microwave until melted on short bursts. This is optional but creates a lighter chocolate for contrast. Drizzle over the dark chocolate layer.
- Microwave almond butter and drizzle on top for more color contrast. Chill in fridge until solid. ENJOY
Vegan Oat Cookie Dough – Gluten Free // No Bake
So good. I’m really digging oat flour these days. These are not crazy sweet which I like. Just make a couple for yourself. No reason to feed the whole neighborhood.
7 TB oat flour (65g), 2 TB maple syrup or sticky sweetener (40g), 1 ts oil (4g), 1.5 TB mini vegan chocolate chips (22g)
- Mix everything together except chocolate chips. If too sticky add more oat flour til it’s dough that will hold a ball shape.
- Mix in chocolate chips then roll into 4 balls. Chill in fridge. ENJOY
Inspired by What The Fork Food Blog
Vegan Fudge Crunch Bars – No Bake // Gluten Free
Oh yessssssssssssss. Too good. When I cut these it was a strong chop. I was worried they would be too crunchy and stiff. Dude nope. They melt in your mouth and have the best texture. They are a bit messy so serve with a paper tower. Instant messy fingers. Worth it.
Peanut Butter Layer: 1/4 cup rice cereal (12g), 1/2 cup vegan white chocolate chips (120g), 1/4 cup nut butter (60g)
Chocolate Layer: 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips (100g), 1 TB vegan butter or coconut oil (14g), 1/4 cup rice cereal (12g), 1/4 cup almond butter (60g)
- Microwave vegan white chocolate chips til melted
- Mix in nut butter. Microwave for another few seconds if needed. Mix in cereal.
- Pour in 4 x 4 tin. Place in freezer.
- Microwave chocolate with oil or vegan butter in short 15 second bursts til melted
- Mix in almond butter til smooth then cereal. Add on top of peanut butter layer and chill until solid. ENJOY
Inspired by Averie Cooks