These are 4 Kylie Jenner recipes I’ve seen floating around the internet. Dude, these are some pretty dishes!!! Some of the most gorgeous meals I’ve made in a while. These recipes are so easy to throw together. Let’s call them college recipe.
You know I like easy! It makes my heart sing 🙂
granola, yogurt (I used Kite Hill), banana, blueberries (I added almond milk too)
- Put granola in a bowl
- Top with fruit and yogurt (and almond milk). ENJOY
Vegan Green Smoothie (no banana)
This was my first time making a banana free smoothie. I ALWAYS use bananas. And 99% of the time my smoothies are frozen. So this one was way outside of my box. Because I have a fancy new blender (as I gushed about in my last video) I was able to blend this drink up perfectly. I wouldn’t have been able to make this with drink with my old blender. If you only have a crappy blender just leave out the kale. Dude. DUDE! This drink is game changer. I can not be any more grateful for making this drink. It’s opened up a whole smoothie world to me. I was in a smoothie rut so this is a game changer. LOVE it!
spinach, kale, pineapple, strawberries, blueberries (supposed to be frozen) and a little orange juice
- I filled the cup I wanted to drink out of with fruit then added the juice. I did it this way to avoid making too much.
- I put a handful of spinach and kale in the blend. I dumped my cup of fruit and juice into the blender. Blended about 40 seconds on high until smooth. ENJOY
Vegan Cinnamon Roll Waffles
I bought a waffle maker from the thrift store over 2 years ago. This was my first time using it so I burnt my first batch. I’m not a pro so feel free to go rogue with this. Use whatever time you think would not burn your rolls. I burned the first batch then was almost on the edge of burning my second batch. Second batch was in the waffle iron for less than 10 minutes. Maybe 5 minutes?
vegan cinnamon roll dough (organic brand I found at whole foods
- Throw some cinnamon roll dough in a heated waffle maker
- Try not to burn
- Take out within 5 minutes?
- Top with sweet, sweet, icing. ENJOY
Vegan Butter Ramen
Yep, this a good idea. It’s killer!
vegan ramen (I found some at whole foods), 1/2 TB vegan butter
- Cook ramen according to package
- Add vegan butter. ENJOY