Two ingredients turned into epic desserts. These are all vegan, dairy free and are perfectly paleo as well! Because these are No Bake Recipes they’re super easy to throw together.
Another thing that is nice about 4 of these recipes is that they’re pretty chill. I think the caramel fudge is a bit over the top (it’s my fav) but the rest are super fucking chill. Like you can eat a small piece and feel satisfied. The caramel fudge is pure crack in my option while the rest are just nice treats.
Vegan Peanut Butter Caramel Fudge
I don’t even know how to express how good these are. The texture is super stretchy like caramel that’s almost melting into sauce. You’re supposed to keep these in the freezer but I kept them in the fridge instead. I don’t think I’ve eaten something more delicious. Not even kidding. Again store these in the freezer for a more manageable fudge texture.
1 cup peanut butter (250g), 11 oz can sweetened condensed coconut milk (I found mine at whole foods) *salt garnish is optional
- Mix two ingredients in a bowl. I microwaved them but that might have been unnecessary.
- Pour in lined container
- Freeze til solid then cut into piece. ENJOY
Inspired by Create Mindfully
Vegan Crunch Chocolate Bar
I did use a chocolate mold to dazzle you. I just poured enough chocolate chips inside to fill the mold since I’m really not sure of another way to know the amount of chocolate needed. I made 2 bars. They look so fancy! Dude the magical thing about this recipe is that adding cereal to the chocolate it makes the cost of the actual bar cheaper per ounce.
100g chocolate chips, 15g rice crispy cereal
- Slowly melt chocolate chips in microwave til melted
- Mix cereal into melted chocolate
- Pour into mold and chill in fridge til hard. ENJOY
Inspired by Loving It Vegan
Vegan Paleo Almond Butter Fudge
You can use any nut butter but I thought it would be great to use almond butter. This is a tiny portion. Feel free to double the recipe. I should have used a tiny tin to make the fudge thicker. I would LOVE to try this with cashew butter. Aldi sells cashew butter 🙂
1/2 cup chocolate chips (87g), 1/4 cup almond butter (65g)
- Mix your two ingredients together and slowly microwave until everything is melted smooth
- Pour into container and chill til solid. Cut into squares. ENJOY
Inspired by Beaming Baker
Vegan Paleo Coconut Cups
Creamy coconut with chocolate is sooo good. You can add additional sweetener to your coconut butter but it’s not needed. I just made 4 mini cups so feel free to double the recipe. The cream against the chocolate is seriously the most appetizing thing ever.
80g chocolate chips (1/3 cup?), 40g coconut butter (3 TB?)
*measurements don’t need to be exact
- Slowly microwave chocolate. Pour enough into your paper cups to coat the bottom.
- Melt coconut butter (not coconut oil) and add on top of melted chocolate
- Place in fridge til coconut butter hardens then add more melted chocolate on top. Fridge again til everything is solid. ENJOY
Inspired by The Glowing Fridge
Vegan Chocolate Protein Mousse
This was my first time taking aquafaba and whipping it up….. 10 minutes later. Blog post says in order to make this whipped you need a hand mixer. If you just use blender then it will change the texture. Check the link below to see everything they suggest. The fluffy texture was so nice! This is gourmet in my book!
150g chocolate chips, 1 can white beans (I used great northern beans)
- Drain bean juice and whip with hand mixer for about 10 minutes. Goal is to make stiff peaks but I have no idea if mine actually got to that point.
- Melt chocolate chips. Add melted chips and beans to blender.
- Fold chocolate bean paste in with whipped bean juice then pour into cups. Chill in fridge. Garnish with additional pieces of chocolate. ENJOY
Inspired by Nest and Glow