Desserts are here to put a smile on your face (my face). These super easy desserts are similar to the many other Vegan No Bake Desserts I’ve shared with you before.
Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
These are so ideal for parties! Grab your mini cheesecake from the buffet table and run away. This pre-portioned cheesecake will leave you with one less serving spoon to wash. Washing dishes is always apart of my consciousness while cooking. I would recommend little paper plates and plastic forks if you’re serving these at your next party. If you want a graham like crust use golden oreos instead of chocolate. Feel free to go nuts with the pie topping. I was debating buying some vegan whipped topping for these but I cheaped out. (Did I just created a new word?!)
This makes about 12 cupcake size cheesecakes
18 oreo cookies, 1.5 TB agave, 2.5 TB coconut oil or vegan butter, 2 containers of vegan cream cheese (I used daiya), 1/2 can of coconut milk or coconut cream (or 1 mini can), 1/2 cup powdered sugar, can of pie filling
- Processes cookies in food processor with oil and agave until fine like sand or close to flour
- Portion crumbs into cupcake liners. Compact crust into the liners with the bottom of 1/4 measuring cup. Place crusts in fridge.
- Blend 2 containers of cream chz with 1/2 can of coconut milk and 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Pour filling over crusts. Leave room for the topping we’ll add later. Place in fridge until filling is solid.
- Once solid (next day) add pie filling on top. ENJOY
Vegan Buckeye Bars
This is like a peanut butter cup had babies with sweet delicious fudge. There’s no recipe easier than this 2 Ingredient Vegan Fudge.
Small batch tip (as shown in the video): I didn’t want twice the amount so I just took half of the peanut butter batch and mixed in a couple TB of cocoa powder. Below is the recipe for the larger batch since it will taste even better than my lazy/cheap recipe. (LARGER BATCH BELOW)
2 jars peanut butter (16 oz or 18 oz is fine), 1 container vegan chocolate frosting & 1 jar vegan vanilla frosting (the vegan internet says duncan hines has vegan options)
- Pour 1 jar peanut butter & 1 container chocolate frosting in a bowl. Microwave 1 -2 minutes then mix til smooth.
- Pour half the chocolate into your pan
- Pour 1 jar peanut butter & 1 container vanilla frosting in a bowl. Microwave 1 -2 minutes then mix til smooth.
- Pour peanut butter layer over the chocolate layer. Add the rest of the chocolate layer on top.
- Chill in fridge until solid (just a couple hours) then cut into bars. ENJOY
Inspired by Veggie Balance
Vegan Chocolate and Yogurt Strawberry Candy Bars
Dude these are mega sweet. The vegan white chocolate chips (find them on amazon and even cheaper on ebay) are practically like little bits of frosting. I think they taste more like the sweet yogurt coating you’ll see on nuts or whatever. I did make the filling a bit too sweet so feel free to adjust the sweetener as needed. I love candy molds. I found mine on ebay.
1/2 cup chocolate chips (divided into two bowls), 1/2 cup vegan white chocolate chips (divided into two bowls), neutral vegetable oil, 4 TB coconut butter (not oil), 1-2 TB freeze dried strawberry powder (I made a powder in the blender), 1 – 2 TB agave
- Melt your 1/4 cup chocolate and 1/4 cup white chocolate one at a time in separate bowls. If you add about 1/2 ts oil to the chocolate it thins out the chocolate and coats much smoother. It’s easier to work with *but* makes the chocolate melt much faster in your fingers so it’s optional.
- Coat mold with chocolate and place in freezer
- To make strawberry powder blend freeze dried strawberries (I got mine at aldi) in a blender
- Melt coconut butter in microwave til liquid. Mix in 1 -2 TB strawberry powder then agave to taste. Pour filling into the chocolate molds. Place in freezer til filling is solid.
- Melt more chocolate chips as needed and cover the candy bars. Chill to solid. ENJOY