Here we have a mix of baking and no-bake desserts. I promise if you’re not a baker these will make you fill like you’re winning at life. These recipe hacks were the easiest treats to throw together.
Vegan Brownies Box Mix + Canned Pumpkin
I can not tell you how many times I’ve failed at making brownie recipes over the years. But this ultra simple brownie hack is fail-proof. So crazy how easy these were to throw together. Can you feel it? I’m in love with these brownies.
Now I know there’s different textures of brownies (cakey? fudge? dense?) but I have no clue so I can not tell you how these compare. I could actually use all three words to describe these. Kind of cake like but not crumbly or delicate. Maybe more of a dense cake (but still fluffy). They don’t seem super fudgy but when you take a bite they’re super moist and fudge like. We don’t add any oil which might be good for some of you hippies out there.
I was surprised to see how many box brownie mixes have like 5 ingredients or less so you might have endless vegan brownie mixes to choose from. Feel free to add chopped nuts, chocolate chips, etc.
1 box vegan brownie mix (lots of brands to choose from, I used Duncan hines) + 1 can pumpkin
- Mix pumpkin with brownie mix until smooth
- Add to greased pan
- Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes
- Let cool completely before cutting up. ENJOY
Inspired by Cookies and Cups
Vegan White Chocolate Cookies and Cream Candy Bar
I’m always surprised when people are new to hearing about vegan white chocolate chips. I’ve been using them for over a decade. They’re easy to find on ebay, amazon and vegan online stores. Sadly they have soy flour in them so I try not do over indulge. Dude I could swim through this stuff. Mark ate the bars and said they tasted spot on. I agree!
vegan white chocolate chips (buy from ebay or amazon) + oreos
- Fill up your candy mold or plastic container with vegan white chocolate chips
- Pour chips in a bowl and slowly microwave until melted
- Chop as many cookies as you’d like and mix into white chocolate
- Pour into mold and chill til solid. ENJOY
Inspired by Blessed Beyond a Doubt
Vegan Box Cake Mix Pumpkin Spice Cookies (or Muffin Bites)
I did do a poor job of mixing the cake mix with a can of pumpkin. There was lots of little balls of flour in the dough but it didn’t bother me. These were soooo good and sooo addicting. I did eat a million of these in one sitting. They’re CRAZY pillows of fluffy pumpkin spice clouds. I can not express how much these were like muffins. I should have put them in a muffin tin 🙂
1 vegan cake mix box of spice cake (I used duncin hines) + 1 can pumpkin
- Mix cake mix with 1 can of pumpkin til smooth
- Scoop cookies onto a lined baking sheet
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes give or take. ENJOY
Inspired by Cookies and Cups
Vegan 2 Ingredient 3 Musketeers Halloween Candy Bars
I’ve been eyeing this recipe for the longest time. I wasn’t sure how exactly this would come together but it 100% did!!! I think this batch made 8 mini bars but I only filled in 3 of them with chocolate. The others are like an upper shell of chocolate with a musketeer filling but no extra chocolate. I was being lazy and cheap. To tell you the truth I ate all of the bars in one sitting (fuck loads of sugar) and couldn’t tell the difference but I did save some dollars & calories.
Filling: vegan chocolate chips (60g) + vegan marshmallows (130g)
Coating: chocolate chips (300g divided in half)
- Slowly microwave 150g chocolate chips til melted
- Coat your candy mold or your container of choice. Chill til solid.
- Microwave 130g vegan marshmallows with 60g vegan chocolate chips til melted
- Mix well and pour mixture in piping bag. Add filling to the chocolate mold.
- Place back in fridge til cool
- Slowly microwave 150g chocolate chips til melted. Cover the filling with chocolate and chill once more til solid. ENJOY
Inspired by Raining Hot Coupons
Vegan Nutella Fudge Bars (Hazelnut Fudgesicle)
Sooo easy! What kid doesn’t love a fudge pop? I’m not sure anyone else will feel this way but as I was eating my fudge bar I keep getting this flavor that reminded me of a doughnut shop donut. It seriously tasted like classic donut with the chocolate icing. Maybe I’m insane.
1 cup chocolate almond milk + 1/2 cup vegan nutella (Justin brand has a vegan chocolate hazelnut spread)
- Mix the two ingredients until smooth
- Pour in mold and freeze til solid. ENJOY
Inspired by Crazy For Crust