Vegan Nutella Tootsie Rolls (kinda)
I made these twice. First time I put in too much oat flour and they came out a bit chalky. When I remade them I didn’t add much oat flour so at room temperature they’re super soft! You can leave them in the fridge but I have mine in the freezer. Feel free to add more oat flour to discover the best nut butter to flour ratio. I found that cutting up parchment paper on the larger side then rolling the tootsie in them and cutting off the excess was ideal. I’m sure they is not a wrong way to do this. This batch made about 50 rolls 🙂
12 oz jar of vegan nutella (I used justin brand) + 50 grams oat flour (about 1/2 cup?)
- Microwave nutella for a minute
- Stir in oat flour and spread on a baking sheet & freeze til firm
- If your bar is too thin then fold over to make it twice as thick as shown in the video
- Cut into equal size pieces, roll into tootsie shape, cover in parchment paper and store in freezer (or fridge). ENJOY
Vegan Cocoa Candy Cups
So I saw this recipe for 2 ingredient chocolate frost (here) which is simply canned sweet potato + bag of chocolate chips. I figured what better way to eat frosting than to stick it in a chocolate cup.
*I think I wrote coco (as in coconut) everywhere like on the video but I’m pretty sure I meant cocoa. ahh!
3 bags chocolate chips, 1 can sweet potato (i’m sure pumpkin would work), cupcake liners
- Melt 1 bag of chocolate chips in microwave. Every 15 seconds stop the microwave and stir. Do not over heat the chocolate. This took maybe 1 minute.
- Pour chocolate in cupcake liners. Using a spoon try to coat the sides of the liner with chocolate. Place in fridge til firm.
- Put sweet potato in a bowl and microwave until warm (2-3 minutes). Mix in a bag of chocolate chips and stir until they melt.
- In a piping bag pour a bunch of the filling into the cups. I think I used about 60% of the filling. Feel free to buy twice as much chocolate for the coating in efforts to use all the filling. Place in freezer til firm.
- Microwave another bag of chocolate chips and cover the top of the candy cups. This made 12 large cups. Chill til solid. ENJOY
Vegan Sugar Fudge Bombs
Dear world, this is a sugar bomb. Good luck! hahahah. Because I was running late and had the shortest window of time to go to the store I bought all of the ingredients I needed at the health food store. Dude, I almost want to tell you how much I spent to film the videos. It was insane. What’s my point? I bought fancy health food store frosting. It tastes so much different than cheap grocery story frosting. I feel like a changed person. To tell you the truth I can’t say that I like one better than the other but they’re like two completely difference things.
I wanted to use vegan gluten free cake mix for this recipe but ended up buying gluten free cookie mix (almond flour based). I would imagine any kind of mix would get the job done.
1 box gluten free cookie mix + 1 jar vegan frosting
- Put frosting in a bowl and microwave about 1 minute
- Mix in cookie mix. The chocolate chips melted and that was fine.
- Place in fridge til firm. If left too long the mixture will be too hard to scoop so leave at room temp til it’s scoopable.
- Scoop and place back in fridge. Serve whenever. ENJOY
Vegan Nutella Mousse
Soooo creamy and rich. Dude coconut cream is AMAZING!!! Mix in vegan nutella your dessert is unstoppable. This takes two minutes to make.
1/2 of 16 oz jar of vegan nutella (I used justins brand) + 1 can coconut cream
- Microwave nutella for 1 minute and whisk in can of coconut cream
- Pour in cups and chill til firm. ENJOY