I thought it would be adventurous to make 3 Vegan Trailer Park Dinner Recipes. But I didn’t want to stop there so I also made these 4 Vegan Trailer Park Dessert Recipes 🙂
Vegan Cosmic Brownies (2 ingredient)
I’ve made these brownies on the blog. Someone frosted theirs and said they tasted like cosmic brownies. I’ve been waiting for the perfect time to see it though. This two ingredient brownie recipe is foolproof. In general I can not bake. I’ve failed at making brownies a million times but this 2 ingredient recipe is effortless. These don’t taste exactly like brownies but for 2 ingredient who cares?!
It appears that many standard brownie mixes are vegan so check out your local stores.
1 can pumpkin, 1 box vegan brownie mix + frosting & sprinkles
- Mix pumpkin with brownie mix in a bowl
- Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes
- Once completely cooled add frosting and sprinkles. ENJOY
Vegan Banana Pudding
I’m not a master at making pudding. Why didn’t my pudding come out as smooth and beautiful as store bought? The texture was a bit crazy. Maybe I blended the mixture too much which caused the frothing of the milk… and that in turn created the crazy texture? That’s my X-Files theory. Now flavor wise this was legit. It could have been sweeter but it was awesome! I could live off of this stuff! I had some gingersnap flavored cookies so I just used those.
3 cups almond milk (I used unsweetened), 3/4 sugar (or more), 1/4 corn starch, 1/2 banana + cookies & banana slices.
- I blended everything together
- Boil mixture on the stove til pudding is thick
- Chill in fridge. Once cooled top with cookies & banana slices. ENJOY
Inspired by Fat Free Vegan
Vegan 5 Minute Toffee Saltine
I’ve seen this saltine cracker treat floating around pinterest for a while. I figured now would be the perfect time to give it a try. Super simple to make and very much a sugar bomb. Man, something about salt in a sweet dish that makes is so fancy and luxurious. We’re talking saltine crackers 🙂
Something about seeing this on pinterest makes me wonder, is this something that people really make? If this has ever been a standard treat in your life please let me know.
1 sleeve of saltine crackers, 1 cup vegan butter, 1 cup packed brown sugar, 1 bag vegan chocolate chips
- Line baking sheet and lay out crackers so they’re all touching
- In a pot melt vegan butter. Add brown sugar and let boil for 3 minutes then pour over crackers. Careful!
- Pour chocolate chips over the top and place in the oven. I did 350 for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread chocolate across the top. Chill in fridge then chop up. ENJOY
Inspired by Eating On a Dime
Vegan Crescent Roll Donuts – One Ingredient
Dude DUDE DDDUUUUDE. Buttery doughnuts. Need I say more?
2 containers of vegan crescent rolls, oil for frying, icing (powdered sugar, almond milk, cocoa powder optional)
- Open the containers. I didn’t unroll the logs of dough. Each container comes with 2 logs.
- Flatten each log and then cut a round doughnut shape. Cut out the donut holes too.
- Take leftover dough and roll them into balls. Cut donut holes out of those.
- Fry in oil then let cool
- Make icing by taking a ton of powdered sugar and putting drops of almond milk in it. Add more powdered sugar if too watery and more almond milk if too thick. Feel free to add cocoa powder. Dip cooled doughnuts into the icing and sprinkle with toppings. ENJOY